Re: HTML Programs

by "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:59:24 -0400
 To:  "HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I know a lot of questions have been posted regarding all the HTML programs
> out there, I am pretty new to HTML and I am using FrontPage 2000. But I
> would like to get the opinion of the rest of the list. Which HTML program
do
> you guys think is the best.

Since I haven't used any real WYSIWYG editors (only FrontPage Express), I
can only comment on code editors.  I've started out using Notepad, then went
on to the Programmers File Editor, Arachnophilla, and currently use 1st Page
2000.  I definitely like 1st Page 2000 the best so far.  It is head and
shoulders better than all the previous and it's free.  It has gotten many
good reviews and I'd be suprised to find a better free code editor.
Actually, I believe it is better than many code editors that you would have
to buy.

Steve