Re: customer service chat

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:35:15 -0000
 To:  <shawn(at)sportsstuff.com>,
"html list" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The broad category is Customer Resource Mangement.  Some of the larger call
centers are starting to use this technology, in combination with their email
and inbound call routing.  Push pages are also starting to gain usage.
http://www.crm-forum.com/
The above link should get you started.........