Re: CSS Validation Problems

by "Matthew Ohlman" <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:30:50 -0500
 To:  "Tim Rivera" <timrivera23(at)hotmail.com>,
"HWG Basics" <HWG-Basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks so much to everyone who replied!!

> Without the semicolon, the properties 'padding' and 'text-align' are both
> ignored. With the semicolon, everything is center aligned with zero
margin,
> which apparently you do not want after all.

The apperance problem was being caused by the text-align, as you said. Thank
you so much!
As for it not viewing correctly on Different Screen Res. I figured that it
wouldn't. Is there any good way to get around this without changing my CSS
completly?
There are a lot of errors in my CSS, as I have not even started to correct
them yet. I am still learning CSS, so thanks for all the great advice
offered. Thanks Again!

Matthew
--
Matthew Ohlman