Re: COPYING FROM A WEB SITE!

by "Dick" <r.schweiss(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:29:14 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Excuse me for saying this, but how is it that none of this was addressed to
ME  .... the original question asker?  ... If it wasn't for the fact that
there was "hwg-basics@ ...." in the "TO" line, I wouldn't have received this
msg ... or many of the others on the topic question I posted several days
ago!!

Thanks anyway