Re: Strange alt text behavior

by "Steve Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:54:34 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
From: Kevin Dail <kddm(at)worldnet.att.net>

[snipped]

> I am on a MAC and have used all versions of NN and IE and I have *never*
> seen this ALT behavior. I saw it for the first time the other day on my
> partners PC using IE3.
>
> Anyone have any info on just how many people are actually seeing this
> phenomenon?

I have seen this for some time using NN and IE on Win95. It only shows if
you 'hover' your cursor over the image for more than half a second to a full
second. It doesn't have the immediate response as an actual mouseover. Maybe
the lack of not seeing it until now is a Mac phenomenon?

Steve
santonio(at)delanet.com