Re: Mac vs. PC

by "Tom Keatley" <tom(at)piedpiper.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Mar 2000 10:21:11 +0800
 To:  <getracy(at)erols.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> The only problem I have ever had is trying to get a Mac
> Word 6 document to open on a PC (though I know others have
> done it).  Possibly a problem with the specific file I was working
> with.  My point was that it works and all is needed is to be
> knowledgeable about how to do it.

Ahhh! now that is different....not Mac Vs PC but Gates Vs THE WORLD...we can
probably CERTAINLY reach agreement there <grin>

> And if you call me juvenile again, I'll have to stick out my tongue at
> you...  ;)

And I'll pinch your Roller Skates and MY BALL go home and tell my Mum about
you....<grin> see how you like THAT!

I think you caught me at a bad moment.... Sorry... Normally I try to stay
away from any arguments like that as there is no winner (and on reflection
and re-reading your post I jumped "Just a little" too soon)

By the way....RED cars CERTAINLY DO go faster than GREEN cars....

Regards

Tom Keatley