Re: Splash Page

by "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:39:00 -0400
 To:  "HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Ronnie Marchand" <rmarch0728(at)hotmail.com>
From: "Ronnie Marchand" <rmarch0728(at)hotmail.com>

> I am working on an already existing frames site and would like to have a
> splash page take a person to the frames index page automatically.  What
type
> and code would I use to do this.  Thanks Ronnie

Ronnie,

One way to do it is to put the following line in the head of your splash
page:

url=http://your.framesite.com/indexpage.html">

Where "x" is how many seconds until your splash page switches to the frames
index page.  Of course you need to change the url to the appropriate
address.

hth,
Steve