Re: CSS - What's up with that

by "Justin H." <justinh(at)whidbey.net>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:59:00 -0800
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I haven't had the chance (time) to check out IE6, but Netscape/Mozilla
support for CSS will be CSS 1 (fully), CSS 2 (mostly), and CSS 3 (some),
last I heard.

If you don't mind looking at a biased document, check out:

http://home.netscape.com/browsers/future/standards.html#1

If, however, you want to test it out for yourself in whatever browser(s) you
want, try here:

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~dbaron/css/test/list

Justin H.