Re: Egads

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:04:01 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Actually, I thought this was very cool when I saw it a few weeks ago.

For years, the company I work for has provided customers with "control
panel's" accessed by browser.  Of course the client pays the additional
programming fees for the control panel setup, and still contacts us for new
pages, or redesigns. They can upload their own images, change text, etc.
For clients with frequent text changes it's an invaluable tool.

If you consider a client as a partner in their website it's not as scary as
it seems.

Deb