Re: Off topic but what JMJ means

by "Tim and Jaime Hartpence" <cobrah(at)texas.net>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:35:16 -0500
 To:  "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Your entire message was "in extreme bad taste."

I, for one, do not admire your pontification, nor your endless slurs and
rants.

So let me assure you that this list is housed in the United States, where
the First Amendment protects *all* forms of religion and allows its citizens
to speak about them.

While I may not be a perfect Christian, at least I can honestly thank God
that I don't find myself on the inside of your hardened shell.

Sincerely,

Jaime Hartpence