Re: CSS Questions

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:57:55 +0530
 To:  "Basics [HWG]" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Part A : HR goes Hi-Tech
------------------------
   You apply your CSS on HR like this:

       HR { height : 1 ;
            color  : Black ;
       }

   It works as it is. Removal of "color" gives me the 3D effect.

Part B : The smaller text
-------------------------
   I would suggest you define a style-sheet CLASS and then use it
   in your SSIed text.

   In your style sheet, just include something like:

       .footer { font-size : 8pt ;
                 font-style : italic ;
       }

   And in your SSIed text, make sure the <P> reads like this:

                       be italic. The rest of the properties will
                       cascade from the main P tag. You may, like
                       this, override as many properties as you
                       wish.</p>

[abhay]