Re: Email Aliasing

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:42:13 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Paul:

If free is a consideration, then why not simply set up a "small"
e-mail discussion group. There are several available and most if
not all, allow the group to be "closed" so that only those using
your links would be sending to the whole group.

http://www.egroups.com/index.html is one such location but there
are dozens more.

Best wishes
Ted Temer