Re: Graphics in tables... (off-list)

by "Frank Piechorowski" <Piech(at)PiechDesign.com>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:26:10 -0600
 To:  "Jonathan" <waves(at)atlantic.net>
 Cc:  "PostTo hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>, "PostTo hgw-basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jonathan,

Thanx for the input... I finally solved the problem by loading the table up
in
a WYSIWYG editor, getting it to work in both and then analyzing the code.

The two things is see that made it finally work is 1 - what you say below...
moving the tags all up onto the lines and 2 - Adding VSPACE and HSPACE
equal to 0 on all the images.

Dadgum, you would think that the two main browsers would be somewhere
close to each other in something so basic...

Thanx to everyone for the help!!!!

Frank Piechorowski
CIW Certified Site Designer
Piech(at)PiechDesign.com