Re: Converting .CDA files to .WAV

by "Kara Shallenberg" <kara(at)nyip.net>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:32:24 -0700
 To:  "Villano,
Paul" <VillanoP(at)usachcs-emh1.army.mil>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
hi paul,
i think you can do this with the RealJukeBox (free download, it came along
with RealPlayer when i downloaded that program)
RealJukeBox is ANNOYING but:
go to options>preferences>encoding options and choose wav format.  i've
never done this-- just noticed that the option is there.  worth a try.  good
luck!

Kara Shallenberg
kara(at)nyip.net
"There is no spoon..."