Re: mathematical expressions and markup

by "Ben Bradley UK" <bradley(at)mudmail.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:17:44 +0100
 To:  "Jennifer C. Swartz" <eandscon(at)javanet.com>
 Cc:  "HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I thought there was a special mathematical markup language - mml or
something for doing things like that. I think HTML has enough Greek letters
though both in capitals and lower case. But doing square roots across
formulae in HTML would be difficult. You could do it using layers but I am
always advised to steer clear of layers.
I'd say go for gifs. There may even be a shareware program to help you do it
faster.
Have a look at www.download.com
HTH

Ben Bradley UK