Re: SULFNBK VIRUS

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:45:10 -0800
 To:  "Mirya Glover" <miryag(at)fuse.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Now, now, Mirya... that was not only a hoax, but an old one --old news.
Yeah, you made a mistake, and you really should take the time to become
better informed, but so you made a mistake --big deal. We all take our turn
at that, so let it go, settle down, and join the family.

... and I think most of us love our Fuzz --he's good people.

Lauren