Re: email validation

by "Gary Bonham" <gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:08:12 -0800
 To:  "Cook,
Shelby" <scook(at)equibase.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
One trick I use often in cases like this is to use FrontPage. Many won't use
it for various reasons, but it works great as a sample code generator. Just
open FP, use a new blank page, add in a form element, select form validation
with whatever rules  you wish to impose, and then grab the HTML code and
copy/paste it to your own code. That code will need cleanup and
customization, but I find this a valuable way to create various types of
custom functional sample code quickly.