Re: Forced E-mail Subjects

by "Support Services - Help Desk" <helpdesk(at)starrwolfdesign.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jan 2000 06:56:54 -0800
 To:  "Villano,
Paul" <VillanoP(at)usachcs-emh1.army.mil>,
"hwg-basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can cause every line of an email window to be completed via an e-mail
link including insert copy into the message BODY.

To answer your question, you make this your link:

That will do what you are wanting in most e-mail clients.

Help Desk
Support Services
Starr Wolf Design
A JIL Enterprises Company