Re: Dell Hosting

by "Blue Tapp" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:34:09 -0500
 To:  "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> A customer of mine is looking into Dell's hosting services.  Anybody here
> had any experience with Dell's hosting?  Any feedback would be
appreciated.
Hmmm.....  I would buy a computer from Dell, but I doubt I would let them
host a real website.  Is this a free website which may be for personal use
only?  What features does the customer need?  Does Dell fulfil those needs.

Nope--this is an e-commerce site and they do a LOT of business and need a
lot of bandwidth but aren't willing to pay very much.  They have shopped
around and Dell offers the bandwidth they need for the lowest price they can
find.  Not a good idea I know.  But I told them I would ask the list if
anyone has had experience with Dell hosting.
Blue

www.bluesarthouse.com