Re: Please check for me

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Dec 1999 08:34:29 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks much everyone.  This was my first attempt at ASP and Drumbeat.
Wanted to see if I had done all the "hooks" correctly.  Now I just need to
find out how I did what I did <smiles>  Back to the books and tutorials.
Thanks again.

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."   Albert Einstein