Re; How to remove the underline on links

by "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Oct 2001 00:31:07 -0700
 To:  "catwoman" <catwoman(at)enter.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hallo Wendy,

Put this in your stylesheet und choose link colours and background colours.
A hover makes that your links will be underlined when you come with the
mouse on it.  Put always the a:link and visited link before the hover , else
these  links will not be influenced by the working of hover, when you want
your users can see it is a link with clicking the mouse on it.

a {
   text-decoration: none;
}

a:link {