Re: form handling

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 9 Oct 2001 06:49:24 -0400
 To:  "Michael McKee" <mikemckee(at)cablespeed.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There's nothing in PHP that would allow a table to interfere with the
processing of a form submission.  PHP gets the variables no matter how they
are formatted within the HTML document.  I am also not familiar with an
error message that says there's "no form to process..."

What was the exact text of the error?