Re: Another CSS question

by "Paul Roberts" <hwg(at)roberts200025.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 3 Aug 2002 17:00:24 +0100
 To:  "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
you can use  border=3D"0" in your image tags as it's 4.0 Transitional =
but i suspect that your link images are inheriting the border from the =
link style that they are inside. So maybe you can fix it by giving the A =
tags a style as well as the img ones.

my 2p

Paul Roberts
http://www.paul-roberts.com