Re: Probs Viewing in IE??

by "David Holm" <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>

 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 1999 07:47:15 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"sll" <sll(at)chariot.net.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I was able to see the background on the first page just fine with MSIE 5.0
release, but since it said it was optimized for viewing ONLY with Netscape I
looked no further. That was enough of an unfriendly statement for my taste.
I NEVER use Netscape for anything except viewing my own pages to see if they
can be viewed at all with it. I can't see using a product that is so badly
crippled and non-compliant.
--
David Holm <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>
Member "The HTML Writers Guild"