Fw: Javascript class

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:33:47 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

 To my fellow "non-programmers" ...

 If the JavaScript class is giving you the caffeine jitters because of a
lack
 of programming skill, or like some of us, a "skill" long out of date ...

        (Beginners All Purpose Instruction Code--BASIC
          And the Commodore version to boot--for gosh sakes),

 ... try this short course as a supplement to the HWG course.

 It just has to be the simplest and easiest to understand course on the very
 basic fundamentals of JavaScript I've ever seen. You'll find it at:

 http://www.javascriptmall.com/learn/

 Word of warning however. For some reason, the site is often "down". Maybe
it's just that busy?? You may have to make several try's to get it to come
up. Be persistent. It is well worth the trouble. It even has some handy and
neat on-site applets to try out the various scripts you create.

 Best wishes
 Ted Temer
 Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
 temer(at)c-zone.net