Re: compatiblity rule?

by "Gio" <gio(at)regalhost.com>

 Date:  Sun, 1 Aug 1999 20:53:27 -0500
 To:  "David Fauteux" <phobos23(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
::::chuckle::::: I believe Honest Abe said it best..."you can fool some of
the people some of the time ...and some od the people all of the time....but
you can't fool all of the people all of the time" Soo if you really design
properly...you will design for your/clients "Targeted Market" cause thats
where their income will be derived from ....anything over and above that is
spillage ;-)
Why line someone else's pockets? Host your clients!
http://www.virtualis.com/vr/gmaganuc/vrp.html
Free Book, Marketing Secrets to Wealth on the Web
http://www.regalhost.com/wise.htm
ICQ#:1344995   current status is: