Re: Stupid body element question

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Sun, 14 May 2000 16:44:16 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gwen:

My own personal validator, (FrontPage), always puts the background image for
the body right up on top of the body section on a separate line.

It also calls it <body background="whatever.gif">

On the other hand, no one on this list accepts FrontPage as a validator but
me -- So -- may I hazard to only suggest that:

<background="whatever.gif"> is the tag used for tables and cells

One of the biggest drawbacks for those of us using WYSIWYG editors is
that --most things like this being automatic, we start forgetting some of
the more common tags.

But Gosh--who for example, would bother to try to remember all the
intricacies of some of these embedded table structures when Dreamweaver or
FrontPage will set it up in seconds.

I think I have it right but if I'm wrong. I'm sure there will be several who
will be quick to point out my error and blame it on FrontPage to boot.

Best wishes from "bored in Redding" on a Sunday afternoon.
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net
www.temercraft.com/