Re: printing a page from the web

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Nov 2000 08:58:47 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Deb:

You have to print your page in something other than a browser.

The simple way is to include either a PDF or DOC file for people to download
and print. Of course, you first have to create the file. This will
necessitate that you have Word and Adobe Acrobat, (Full version) or Canvas
which will do both.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA