Fw: Older versions of IE

by "Mirella Batista" <mbatista(at)yunque.net>

 Date:  Thu, 10 May 2001 10:00:56 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>At first of all,  you can download (nearly) any version of IE at sites
>like Tucows, http://browsers.evolt.org/
>and others. N. B.: For version 5 offers MS only a small installer, that
>sucks the other required files from the MS-Site.

Hello! I'd like to add a question to this discussion: How can you run two or
more versions of ie (5.0 , 5.5, 6.0, etc.) together in the same machine.
There is no problem with Netscape... it allows installation of the new
version while maintaining the older one. (Surprisingly, Opera 5, displaying
very IE behaviour, installed over its older version)

I know this has been asked before, and I apologize for the redundancy.
However, I've searched all morning for an answer and have come up empty
handed. If anyone has a solution or a link where I may be able to continue
my search... It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Mirella Batista :-)