Re: Drop down lists

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:08:37 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ummm.... I may be missing it .... but your select lists don't seem to be
inside FORM elements... therefore, I don't see a form action which would
direct the user to a url, not do I see any onclick scripting.  So....without
a form or an onclick funtion of any sort...your dropdown has nothing to do.

http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/ -- the Javascript Source has some
scripts you can modify to your needs.

Deb