Re: Is using tables for page layout bad?

by "Jami Moore" <jami(at)jamisniche.com>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Apr 2001 10:11:44 -0500
 To:  "HWG-Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok, so it looked good in IE/NN6... but what's the deal with 4.0 or older
browsers. I hate being told that my browser is a piece of crap and to get a
new one or else. <shudder> And they could have made a much better designed
page by just converting it all to tables and 3.0 compliant tags. Sheesh.

Jami
Who is an upstart and likes designing so everyone can see.