Re: Off topic but what JMJ means

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:51:00 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Rachel:

I realize that you may be so totally absorbed in your faith that
you are blind to the fact that your remarks are being directed to
an international list, representing hundreds of individual
faiths--each one every bit as valid as yours.

It is also quite obvious that your "explanation" is deliberate
and manipulative.

The newscasts each week, being filled with news of people of
"faith" killing each other over that faith, I would think the
faithful would have sense enough not to try to jam their faith
down everyone else's throat.

I see I am wrong. So let me assure you that at least one person
on this list places you in the same category as those fruitcakes
who hold up John 3:16 signs at football games. I have nothing
against your "religions" but your actions are in incredibly bad
taste.

Now that you have "explained" those initials I hope you will have
the decency to stop using them, along with the "scripture" in
your signature.

Otherwise, best wishes:
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA