Re: Strict DTD a new twist

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:18:06 +0530
 To:  "Basics [HWG]" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is getting strongly in the "Theory" realm and definitely OT here
... but to continue with the thread...

I see websites setting up special pages for these devices. Sheer size
and navigability makes it plain stupidity to try and browse
the Web thru a small device.

But let's say I'm a businessman and I want to check up on the
stock, i'm travelling and I want to check up on the weather,
etc. etc. etc... these mobile devices present me with _the_
updated info -- perhaps 'website/saved/' URLs for special pages
for these 'Small Aperture Viewing Electronic Devices'. LOL

[abhay]

PS: Please don't correct my English! :-�