Re: Windows 98 - It gets better ...

by "Evelyn Hunter" <boots(at)aloha.net>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:29:08 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This was my problem, failure to think outside the box!  DUH!!!  I was trying
to open the html files the same way I always have -- from file manager, nka
windows explorer -- and, of course, it would not work.  Well, thanks to
David, "open them in Notepad"...open them in Notepad! -- I am such an idiot!
Open the editor first and open them from there!  Major duh!  I knew it was
dumb.  :)   Thanks guys!  And dittos to Lois!  It is quite a jump for the
extra curricular stuff we do outside the basic write a letter do a
spreadsheet stuff!  Whew!  What a relief!