Re: online databases

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:04:57 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
William Bass III: (Or whatever WBass3 stands for)

Good thought!!

Sorting by category was only an example. There are lots of ways to do this.
All I was trying to show was that you can set up a sort of poor man's
database simply with HTML pages. It does not have to be a big fancy
interactive database to show the information.

One of the really great things about web work is the many and varied ways to
do the same basic thing.

Ted

> I agree with Ted..  but for someone who's sole purpose at OneStop (till
they
> went out of business and laid me off yesterday) was Site/Market
Analysis...