Re: Table Space

by "Stephanie Thrasher" <steph(at)omsoft.com>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:08:05 -0800
 To:  "Sherry Pauley" <opalvalley(at)worldnet.att.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Sherry,

It's the old familiar noncontinuous <.td> <.img> </td> problem that I think
everyone runs into when image-slicing.  You just need to put
<.td><.img><.map><.area></.map></.td> all in a line without any spaces
between tags, and the space in the table cell should disappear.

Does that take care of it?

Stephanie