Re: text-heavy site- ideas?

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:35:52 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Beth:

Although I do not offer them as a shining example to be followed by all, you
might want to look at some of the chapter pages of my novels. They are an
example of using tables to shorten the length of the lines for easier
reading.

And--Some of the earlier ones are nasty examples of my failure to allow room
between the table cell borders and the text.
The URL would be:

http://www.temercraft.com/novels/

One of the later efforts would be:

http://www.temercraft.com/novels/chihupre.shtml

Though trying to maintain the general look of the earlier novels, it does
have a few subtle differences.

If you skip around through some of the other novels, you should encounter
several examples of rather "poor" layout. Now that I am more comfortable
with HTML, I keep promising myself that "someday", I'll get back to do some
much needed "upgrading". [sigh]

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA