Re: Em Dash & Bullets

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Tue, 8 May 2001 20:26:11 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ted,

Thanks... I was trying the Alt+0151 method last night in my frenzy to get it
right (which never happened), but my computer would not print the character.
Held down Alt, pressed "0" and the computer made a ping sound, I continued
to press 151, but nothing appeared.
What did I miss? Hey... have you tried Fuzzy's suggestion?

Thanks,
Lauren