Re: Need h elp on background sound.

by "Starr Wolf Design" <starrwolfdesign(at)starrwolf.com>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:35:32 -0500
 To:  "ajblmr31" <ajblmr31(at)gateway.net>,
"HTML Discussion" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Adam:

The player is within the browser - not something you have to DL from the Net
and provide.

As for the console controller you specify the height and width of it just as
you would do an image. Make certain that your code does not include
hidden="true" or your controller will not show up.

If you do not wish the sound to play upon loading indicate autostart="false"
and the user can control things with the console your code tells the browser
to create and show.

Best thing to do is go to the site where you saw the player and view the
code. Then, use that code within your pages to duplicate the type of console
you see (if that is what you want on your friend's pages).

Hope this helps.

Karen
Senior Designer
Starr Wolf Design