Re: Em Dash & Bullets

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Tue, 8 May 2001 20:27:54 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
O.K. Fuzzy, so far so good! Thank you! :)

What I'm worried about now is finding something it doesn't work on. I'd hate
for the code to show up on the page in front of some unsuspecting soul. I've
tried it on NS 4.5, AOL 6.0, and IE 5.5 with a PC. I will be testing it on
Mac soon.

Would anyone out there care to test this code on their system and browsers?
I'd love to hear about your results...

em dash= &#151;
bullet= &#149;

Thanks,