Re: Best ways/ places to advertise?

by "Gio" <gio(at)regalhost.com>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Sep 1999 07:14:55 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Jon D" <lderrenb(at)vt.edu>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi ;-) One of the best ways to drive traffic to your site, is by advertising
in E-zines. Of course you would select e-zines that target the type of
services/products you offer
Gio
Why line someone else's pockets? Host your clients!
http://www.virtualis.com/vr/gmaganuc/vrp.html
Free Book, Marketing Secrets to Wealth on the Web
http://www.regalhost.com/wise.htm
ICQ#:1344995   current status is: