Re: What am I forgetting?

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:36:00 -0800
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chuck:

As I have said before, a web page is a web page is a web page.

If you are now using FP2000 and like it, why not forget about
Composer simply us FP to open any one of the current pages in
your web that still contains the style you like.

Then use that page to create a template page. Use the template
for your new pages and the style or elements you prefer will be
there.

Actually, you should be able to simply load any non-corrupted
page into FP2000 and work on it without any of the current
attributes changing on you.

Between the turn over in our office and the dozen or so clients,
we work on pages that were originally made in just about anything
you could imagine. It matters not a whit UNLESS you are using
some special feature only found in one application. Example: FP
Extensions, Cold Fusion and such.

And even then--With the obvious warning to maintain relative file
structure for graphics, ASP or Java integrity, etc. one can cut
and paste till the cows come home.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA