Re: JS Mouseover

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:56:28 +0100
 To:  "Kef Moulton" <kef(at)desoto.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I have added JS Mouseovers to my page.  They work great in my browser, but
> when I upload them, they won't work.  I checked the obvious - both
graphics
> are uploaded.  What am I doing wrong?!
> http://www.desoto.net/users/wwwkef/reunion.html
> Thanks,
> Kef

They worked for me (IE5 Win98), though I had to leave the mouse over for a
while until the image downloaded (for each one). I coud have clicked on a
link and gone on before the second image had arrived. To get round this it
would probably be necessary to include a JS script to preload them.

They will work in your browser as the file is available as soon as you
mouseover, without having to wait for the download time.

HTH

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net