Re: Can anyone recommend a good counter?

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:26:42 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Raj:

You might consider one of the "on your site" search engines such as
www.freefind.com/ As part of their free service, they provide a weekly
report of all the searches and keywords used by your visitors. While not a
true hit counter, the stats they produce are very meaningful as they
represent people who are actually "using" your site and what they "searched"
for.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net
www.temercraft.com/novels/
www.newsredding.com/
www.ramac-rc.org/

> Hi folks,
> I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a good (free) counter with
> online stats available.  Preferably invisible, or if not, then tasteful.
It's just