Re: Domain pointers

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:25:13 -0400
 To:  "hwg basics list" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Only solution we've found that works reliably is to switch ISPs.
Complaining doesn't work, client-side settings are impotent, and
it's only one problem amongst a handful in this situation.

From: "Blue" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

Yes he is on AOL.  Thanks Judith, for solving the mystery!  Okay
now for the
next question...is there any way I can keep this from happening?
Blue