Re: Interesting demographic!

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:39:59 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I know a good part of this discussion has been tongue-in-cheek, but I do
think there are some potentially worthwhile things to think about here.

Why do all tools/hardware, etc. sites <<have>> to be geared toward males?
There are a lot of us single women out there who have to do these things on
our own. Or, who simply enjoy doing them. I can see a lot of value in a home
improvement/automotive repair type site that is geared toward women. Or at
least a part of a site.

But then, there may already be sites out there for that purpose, and I'm
just not aware of them.

Oh, and how about child-care related sites for single or stay-at-home dads?

Just my two cents' worth,
Dusty