Re: Graphics Program

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:41:55 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ken:

Many of the folks on this list, praise Paint Shop Pro. It is a much less
expensive program and still includes most of the features you will need.

Our office, (and several or our clients), uses Canvas from: www.deneba.com/
It combines paint, vector, some Java and text layout all in one package for
about half of just one of the Adobe programs. You really can use all three
types of graphics in the SAME drawing. They also have a "lite" version at a
very reasonable price. (Omits Postscript printing) Even the lite version
should have all the features you will need for web work and the support
available is fabulous.

Both programs have trial versions that can be downloaded. I don't think you
could go wrong with either of them. Paint Shop Pro is highly regarded and we
think Canvas is a dream come true.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA