Re: technologies?

by "seecurb" <seecurb(at)naspa.net>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:33:12 -0600
 To:  "Dwayne Brock" <sleipnirsgate(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator, in addition to understanding HTML,
can also interpret a programming language specifically designed for writing
programs which can be embedded in your web pages and executed on the
viewer's computer. It's called javascript. As with HTML, much javascript
syntax is common to both browsers.

seecurb