Re: e-commerce site

by "Dick" <r.schweiss(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:46:04 -0700
 To:  "pmsanders" <pmsanders(at)uswest.net>,
"Rick Parks" <rlparks(at)quixnet.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes ... somthing to stay away from ... most are illegal ..... simply put,
they're a thing that "promises" to make you rich .. IF you invest something
in ..or send money to .. the first peson on the name list and then forward
the msg to XX number of people .. after putting your name at the bottom of
the list ... when (IF) your name gets to the TOP of the list .. and IF all
those below you send you the asked for XX dollars ... on and on and on

In others words ... a SCAM

Dick S.