Re: Difference 'twixt XHTML and XML?

by "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 1 May 2000 19:01:04 -0400
 To:  <ben(at)mudmail.co.uk>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ben,

The list is more than just helping each other with our problems.  It is also
a forum to discuss HTML in general which includes CSS and now XHTML.  We all
benefit from these kinds of discussions because most of the time we can
glean some new information, no matter how small, from them which contributes
to our ever growing knowledge.  Keeping topics like the one you brought up
private is in direct opposition to the spirit of the list and degrades its
value.  I would love to see any responses generated from your question.  It
is a good one and should be part of the 'bandwidth'.

Steve A.